Do you sell PC's?
I do not sell PC's, I simply put the parts together.
Why should I get a custom PC instead of buying an OEM pre built machine? (Dell, HP, Lenovo etc.)
- The parts used in custom PC's are generally of better quality than the parts used in a prebuilt machine. They are more likely to last longer and you are less likely to run into any hiccups with them overtime.
- The parts are easily serviceable. This makes it easy to trouble shoot should there be any issues.
- If you ever wanted to change some parts, it is a lot easier to do with a custom PC. OEM PC's are restricted with their upgrade path. They often have software and hardware restrictions to prevent you from upgrading anything.
- The price to performance is quite poor with OEM prebuilt machines. Why would you pay more, and get less performance?
Why should I come to you instead of buying a PC from someone who sells pre built PC's online or from someone on Kijiji, Facebook etc.
When you buy a PC from someone else on the used market, you may be paying more than what the parts are actually worth, sometimes hundreds and hundreds of dollars more. With me, you would be buying the parts, meaning that you would be paying the retail price plus my low labour fee. You would also be able to customise absolutely anything you want in your system!
What is your labour fee?
It depends on the complexity of the build, but 9 times out of 10, my fee is $100, and that includes:
- Building your PC
- Cable management
- Windows and driver installation to get your PC up and running
- Stress testing your PC to make sure that everything is in perfect working order.
It will basically be plug and play for you!
I offer other services as well so if you are interested, please message me about that.
Do you offer in home service?
Yes I do! Please contact me for more info.
What are some of your other services that you offer?
- Overclocking Your CPU & GPU
- Drive Cloning
- BIOS Updates
- Virus Removal
- PC Troubleshooting (no signal, error codes etc.)
These are just some of the services I offer. Feel free to contact me for more info.
What does a typical transaction look like?
- I would ask you a few questions, and then make a PC Parts Picker list based on your needs and budget.
- Once the list is finalized, I will send you the links where you can buy the parts for the cheapest available price taking shipping and taxes into account
- You would bring the parts over to me or have them shipped to me and I would proceed with the build.
- Payment upon completition.
*If you already have all of your parts thats fine as well. Just run it by me to make sure that everything is compatible with eachother.
*I offer in home service and delivery as well. Contact me for more info.
How long does it take for you to build my PC?
This varies from build to build. Generally speaking, you can expect to have your PC ready for you in 1-2 days. It is also possible for me to get it back to you the same day depending on the circumstances.
How long have you been doing this for?
Prior to starting my business, I was working with computers for 2 years. However, since my induction in March of 2020, I have built 200+ different PC's ranging from $200, to $7000 and everything in between. I am a PC enthusiast and I just love working with PC's and educating others about PC's as well.